So, I have learned my lesson on posting after midnight as clearly, my brain is not functioning at full capacity. My P.S. post regarding packages caused much confusion so please allow me to clarify:
1. Personal packages, letters, and e-mails can and should be sent to the Captain at anytime. He gladly welcomes hearing from you!! Please do let me know if you need his address.
2. We have had many groups of people and organizations ask about sending bulk supplies (e.g. socks, dental stuff, personal hygiene supplies) to the Captain's unit. After talking to the Captain and his Sergeant, they determined that it would be better to hold off on these bulk shipments until February as they already have a surplus of things and they hope to have a better assessment of their needs by then. (This is what I was referring to in my P.S. post).
SO sorry for the confusion!! I've learned my lesson on late night posts.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!
I thought your first post made total sense. No further explanation needed. but then again, I've had a many-a-post-midnight conversation with you, so maybe I just understand the way your brain functions at that time of day!
ReplyDelete