Look at the crop of carrots the girls picked!!
We still have more to harvest....we also have some spinach & lettuce still coming up! After all the carrots are out we'll let the garden rest until spring. All in all - it has been a good first go and we've learned some good lessons.
And now, here's how my little garden of girls are coming along.....I snapped this pic today:
Sweet Abbie was having one of those days where she wasn't big enough to play with the big girls and mommy was busy with the baby. She laid her little head on my shoulder and I said "Oh Abbie, you need a little extra TLC don't you?" She replied, "yeah mama, I need some XYZ".
More later.....I'm off to get some ZZZZZZ!
I LOVE how this year has started with more Bandelin posts!! Keep them coming, your anxious audience loves it.
ReplyDeleteYour girls are beautiful. And I'm so jealous of your garden as I look at our snow covered yard.
And they're all wearing PANTS!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know it was possible. . .
I agree with the above comment. Keep the posts coming! It definitely makes it feel like you guys aren't as far away!
ReplyDeleteLisbet