Friday, May 15, 2009

JC Penney NOT

So, we attempted a family photo session at JC Penney. I say attempted, because clearly the photographer failed to grasp the concept of "the more the better". She would take minutes to get us situated in a pose and then (I KID THEE NOT) snap just ONE (yes one!!) photo of us. Then she would say, "OK, let's try something else". After this happened twice, the Captain and I questioned why on earth she was not snapping more pictures of us in each position ~ this concept was clearly lost on her. 30 minutes later we had a total of 4 family photos from which only 2 were usable. I could go on and on but I won't. Hoping not to waste the fact that we were all dressed up...we made some more attempts at home with the tripod. Here are the results: And Yes, JC Penney, it is possible to snap more than one picture in the same position and get different results. ENJOY!!


6 comments:

  1. I love, love, LOVE it! I am so happy you started a blog! It's so fun to see your beautiful family. Oh, how I wish you were closer! We'll just have to visit El Paso!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this too!! You are so creative and clever. What a fun way to keep in touch! Beautiful job!!!! - Lisbet

    ReplyDelete
  3. hilarious story mama duck! on a serious note...is big sis duck, at the age of 5, already as tall as your shoulder!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA HA - many people have asked if big sis duck has had some out of this world growth spurt...I'm happy to report that both big sis duck & middle duck were standing on chairs! Off the chair, big sis duck already comes to the bottom of my rib cage above my waste or at least where my waste is supposed to be...mama duck needs some more time at the gym..but I digress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very cute pictures. I wish I had a creative bone in the body. Beautiful hiking as well & of course lots and lots of dress up to come with your little ladies. It's not nice to call your waist "waste" is it? Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok good to hear she isn't that tall yet! i'm sure she will be some day but i'm not ready to speak eye level with my little niece yet :)!

    ReplyDelete