In preparation for Memorial Day weekend, the older 2 ducks made red, white, and blue pinwheels this afternoon (Thanks Dianna for the great idea!!). We used double-sided tape to hold them together instead of glue and I have to say: I AM A NEW FAN. I think we will be using this tape much more during our crafting adventures.

While we were making the pinwheels, the girls and I discussed Memorial Day and how we can show appreciation to our servicemen and remember those who have served. The girls got into the idea and while I was making dinner, they created an American Flag "doormat" for the Captain to see when he came home (we'll cover flag etiquette when they'rea bit older).


I love this! Great idea!!
ReplyDeleteMiss you and love you all.
Adorable... guess what we'll be doing this week? :)
ReplyDeletehow great are those pinwheels!?!? the ducks did a fabulous job and they are so unbelievably creative! who would ever think to even make a doormat! so brilliant and thoughtful!
ReplyDelete