So, the Captain and I recently celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary. It was extra special because the Captain took the day off of work and then we all went on a little family adventure up to the mountains of Ruidoso for the weekend. One of the more special things about raising little girls is that they sure do love to celebrate special occasions. The Captain and I woke to both girls dressed in hats and wearing their AWANA vests. They had cards colored for us and made "anniversary cakes" for us. Here they are:


happy belated anniversary!!! can't hardly believe it's been 10 years for you guys! what a wonderful day with those girls giving those cute treats!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet.. happy anniversary! Your family is just precious!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it's been 10 years!
ReplyDeleteActually. . . yes, I can. So much has happened, maybe it's hard to believe it's ONLY been 10 years!